FAQ 316: Forfeitures--Finding employees with 5 breaks in service


Is there a utility to determine individuals with 5 breaks in service?


Go to Utilities-Change Structure-Break in Service. This utility will find all the individuals with a 5 year break and give them a status code that you want. See other FAQ on forfeiting someone with 5 breaks in service for the recommended status code to use for these employees (basically, use a status code other than "F").