| FAQ 630: Vesting--Creating a custom vesting schedule |
I have a plan with a 2-25 vesting schedule. I cannot find this on the list. How can I input?
1. Go to Access-Table Maintenance
2. In the TBLMAINT window, choose "Vesting Schedules" on the left if using the Tree View, or choose View-General-Vesting Schedules if not, then do the following:
- Click on the "Add" button, input the vesting schedule name and description, then click on the "Save" button.
- Then choose the new table from the list and click on the "Edit" button.
- Then add the vesting percentages by year in the Vested Percent column until you reach 100%.
- When finished, click on the "OK" button to save your changes.
4. To see the new vesting schedule when you return to plan specs, choose File-Reload Tables from the PLABSPEC menu before entering the specs. Your new vesting schedule should now show in the drop-down list of vesting schedules.