| FAQ 1068: Adding Additional Years - Video Available |
I would like to add the next year to all my plans. How do I make that happen?
1. Go to the Administration page in the Worklog section.
2. Using the filters at the top, set the population for which to create plan years. For example, Active and 12/31 PYE.
3. Go to Tools > Annual Updates > Add year for this form.
4. Enter the year.
5. Confirm the population and continue.
6. Select fields for which to carry the value forward.
7. Click OK.
8. Confirm the information being rolled forward.
9. Restart PensionPal.
10. Repeat steps 2-9 above from the Fee Schedule page in the Accounting section to add plan years to that section.