| FAQ 1074: Importing Data for a Plan Year - Video Available |
How do I import data into PensionPal to the Worklog section? I want to import information to the 2019 Data Collection page.
Prepare Import Data:
1. In order to import, your Excel spreadsheet must contain either the Client ID or Plan Name in column A.
2. Column B should be the Plan Year you want to import the data to.
3. Make sure the header row in the Excel spreadsheet matches the field name in PensionPal.
1. Go to Tools > Import Data > Update Data
2. Navigate to and open the spreadsheet with the import data.
3. Verify PensionPal is reading the correct tab and click OK.
4. Select a page on the left-hand side that you are importing to.
5. Verify the fields you wish to update in the box to the far right under the label Fields to be updated.
6. Click the Preview button above the grid.
7. Review the data.
8. Click on Select All.
9. Click on Upload to PensionPal.
10. Refresh the page to view the imported data.